Super Mario bros Z ep.7 Super Mario bros Z ep.7

A true come back.HELL YEAH!

Seeing 301 reviews by now,they all probably have 10 stars in it.=D
After 16 months,you,Alvin Earthworm have made a real COME BACK.The Episode IS long,but that's one of the reasons it's soooo awesome.
Like most of sprite series,they become better each Episode,and this is no exception.Alvin Earthworm,this is definetly your masterpiece...In my opinion.

Brawl Taunts Brawl Taunts

A truth,that shall not be left unmentioned

A truth,that Ike is cheap is mentioned in this!HAHHAA!!Yeah,it's true,it's true....
No,I like Ike,as many of dudes do.He's gonna be one of my fav,not a badass fav,but a good one.Once I get Brawl.

Star Falco Star Falco

Pretty good.

Pretty good.I Liked Slippy most,since he was always like "piiiiii...." or something like that.Slippy made me crack up.Nice job!

Super Smash bros ST 5 Super Smash bros ST 5

Yeah!

Now THAT was an upgrade for fights!Just simply awesome can't stop watching,but now I'm going to play Mario Kart Wii....

Smash Kingdom Melee Smash Kingdom Melee

Awesomeness!Nothing else!

Now that was AWESOME sequel of Smash Kingdom!I really hope,that this would become a full series/season!
By the way.Tiers haven't got to my head.Could someone explain them to me?Seriously.I am NOT kidding.Thanks!
And wondering when SMBZ Ep.7 will come out....At least Alvin got time to do Mario vs Sonic Part 2 for Smash Kingdom Melee...Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

Super Mario bros Z ep 6 Super Mario bros Z ep 6

Wow!

Wow!The grapichs are waayyyyy better than wmw. version!Nice job!